Wiseradviser trains 85% of the free advice sector.
Wiseradviser in Scotland is delivered by Citizens Advice Scotland and Money Advice Scotland.
What can Wiseradviser offer me?
Once registered on the Wiseradviser website you can:
- book a free place on a face-to-face training course,
- start an e-learning course,
- browse the library of resources,
- chat to fellow advisers in the discussion forum.
- find out about the latest money and debt advice news, upcoming events and job vacancies.
- access the Wiseradviser Extra range of training and resources for continued professional development
Wiseradviser can help you meet the Money Advice Service Quality Framework for individuals delivering debt advice – find out more about our accredited training.
How can I access Wiseradviser?
To access our services you will need to register.
- If you are employed or volunteering at a Money Advice Scotland member organisation, at Citizens Advice Scotland, at StepChange Debt Charity, or you are a member of the Institute of Money Advisers, you can register straight away to access the Wiseradviser training website. We will let you know by email when your registration has been approved, within 4 working days. If you already have an account but have forgotten your username and/or password, you can reset these on the login page.
- If you are employed or volunteering at a charity, but are not a member of one of the organisations listed above, please contact us to arrange access to Wiseradviser training and support. We aim to provide Wiseradviser services free of charge to charities providing free advice, but in some cases a small fee may apply.
- If you don’t work/volunteer for a charity but would like to access Wiseradviser services, get in touch with us to discuss your training needs and find out what is available. You can see a list of our courses on the Training Topics page.
- We also provide training to help businesses dealing with customers in financial difficulty - find out more about our Vulnerabilities e-learning and classroom course, and our free Common Financial Statement e-learning.