England & Wales
What can Wiseradviser offer me?
Once registered on the Wiseradviser website you will have free access to all our training and support:
- start an e-learning course
- book on a interactive virtual classroom session
- chat to fellow advisers in the discussion forum
- access a range of resources for continued professional development
Wiseradviser can help you meet the Money and Pensions Service Quality Framework for individuals delivering debt advice – find out more about our accredited training.
How can I access Wiseradviser?
To access our services you will need to register.
- To be eligible for our free training your organisation must be giving free debt advice, and be either a registered charity or a member of AdviceUK, or you can be a member of the Institute of Money Advisers. You must also provide your organisations FCA authorisation number to confirm your organisation is authorised to give debt advice.
- After you have completed our registration form we will email you within 4 working days.
- If you already have an account but have forgotten your username and/or password, you can reset these on the login page.
Other training and support
- We can offer basic training to help with referrals and signposting for organisations not authorised by the FCA, please contact us to arrange access to a limited range of Wiseradviser training and support.
- Our “Guiding People to Free Debt Advice” materials can help front line staff such as community workers, carers and other key workers support their service users to seek full debt advice. Contact us to find out more.
- The Money Advice Trust also provides training to help businesses dealing with customers in financial difficulty. Find out more.