Wiseradviser is the most respected source of money advice training across the UK. Browse the pages of this site or download a copy of the Wiseradviser guide to Training and Support for Debt and Money Advisers (PDF) to find out more.
The money advice training provided by Wiseradviser in Northern Ireland is funded by the Money Advice Trust and delivered by Advice NI and Citizens Advice NI.
What can Wiseradviser offer me?
Once registered on the Wiseradviser website you can:
- book a free place on a face-to-face training course
- start an e-learning course
- chat to fellow advisers in the discussion forum
- find out about the latest money and debt advice news, upcoming events and job vacancies
- access the Wiseradviser Extra range of training and resources for continued professional development
Wiseradviser can help you meet the Money Advice Service Quality Framework for individuals delivering debt advice – find out more about our accredited training.
How can I access Wiseradviser?
To access our services you will need to register.
- If you are employed or volunteering at an Advice NI member organisation, at Citizens Advice, at StepChange Debt Charity, or you are a member of the Institute of Money Advisers, you can register straight away to access the Wiseradviser training website. We will let you know by email when your registration has been approved, within 4 working days. If you already have an account but have forgotten your username and/or password, you can reset these on the login page.
- If you are employed or volunteering at a charity, but are not a member of one of the organisations listed above, please contact us to arrange access to Wiseradviser training and support. We aim to provide Wiseradviser services free of charge to charities providing free advice, but in some cases a small fee may apply.
- If you don’t work/volunteer for a charity but would like to access Wiseradviser services, get in touch with us to discuss your training needs and find out what is available. You can see a list of our courses on the Training Topics page.
- We also provide training to help businesses dealing with customers in financial difficulty - find out more about our Vulnerabilities e-learning and classroom course, and our free Common Financial Statement e-learning.