England & Wales
Wiseradviser is the most respected source of money advice training across the UK.
What can Wiseradviser offer me?
Once registered on the Wiseradviser website you can:
- book a free place on a face-to-face training course
- start an e-learning course
- chat to fellow advisers in the discussion forum
- find out about the latest money and debt advice news, upcoming events and job vacancies
- access the Wiseradviser Extra range of training and resources for continued professional development
Wiseradviser can help you meet the Money Advice Service Quality Framework for individuals delivering debt advice – find out more about our accredited training.
How can I access Wiseradviser?
To access our services you will need to register.
- If you are employed or volunteering at an Advice UK member organisation, at Citizens Advice, at StepChange Debt Charity, or you are a member of the Institute of Money Advisers, you can register now to access the Wiseradviser training website. You can also register for access if you are employed or volunteering at a registered charity. To register you must provide your FCA authorisation number. We will let you know by email when your registration has been approved, within 4 working days. If you already have an account but have forgotten your username and/or password, you can reset these on the login page.
- If your organisation is not authorised by the FCA, but you would like basic training to help with referrals and signposting to advice services, please contact us to arrange access to a limited range of Wiseradviser training and support.
- If you want to know what to do if someone approaches you for advice, our Guiding People to Free Debt Advice materials can help. Many people in debt don’t know that free debt advice is available and instead turn to those they already know and trust – a carer, community leader or key worker, for example – for help. Guiding People to Free Debt Advice is a set of free workshop materials that aims to help these trusted people guide those in debt to free debt advice. Anyone can facilitate the two-hour workshop - all you need to do is find a place to hold the workshop and download the materials. Register to access the materials.
- We also provide training to help businesses dealing with customers in financial difficulty - find out more about our Vulnerabilities e-learning and classroom course, and our free Common Financial Statement e-learning.