When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. A cookie helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us to provide you with a more customised service.
The list below shows all of the cookies that are set by this website and the third-party services we use. If you have any queries about these cookies or would like more information about them, please email@example.com.
- Cookie Name: ASP.NET_SessionId
- Typical Content: Identifies user’s session based off of a random key at time of login
- Cookie Name: c-c-n
- Typical Content: Used for internal tracking
- Cookie Name: c-s
- Typical Content: Used for content security
- Cookie Name: QS_COOKIE
- Typical Content: Used for query string encryption when the user is logged out of their session
- Cookie Name: CYBERU_lastculture
- Typical Content: Localizes the login page
Money Advice Trust is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company number 4741583) and a registered charity (charity number 1099506).